Monday, November 3, 2008

Chris LeDoux Memorial Art Show - Success!


Wow after weeks and weeks of work to get ready for the Chris LeDoux Memorial Art Show - all the hard work and many lists paid off.

My main goal for the show was to display my work in a way that nobody would be able to tell that this was my first art show. I think I accomplished that, but not without lots and lots of help from friends and family.

I'd like to give a special Thank You to the following people who without their help - I would not have reached my goal: Adam Carroll, Bill & Ronja Butler, Adam Steen, Christina Lentsch, Dotti Williams, Ernest Phillips, Sharon Parker, Bev Pettite, Robin Paul & John Gaps III, Christy Cramer, Janette Duffield, my Mom, and the many other people that gave their support and prayers.

I'd also like to thank Jeff Wolf. He is a VERY talented sculptor that I met at the show that gave me a lot of great pointers and suggestions about showing and promoting my work. I'm going to try to put some of his ideas to work in the coming weeks and see where this adventure takes me.....

No comments: