Thursday, August 28, 2008

Scott Kelby's Worldwide Photo Walk

I've been on vacation in Seattle Washington this past week and took a break from blogging while I was gone. During my trip I got to participate in the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Walk on Saturday August 23rd.

On the day of this event - there were "photo walks" held in 44 States and 45 Countries with over 8,000 people participating. What you do on a "photo walk" is gather a bunch of photographers together and all walk a set route and then post your pictures to an online group (flicker) and see the different visions everyone has - it's amazing the different perspectives that photographers can capture from the same subjects and objects. To see ALL the photos that were taken on my walk you can see them here on Flickr.

Here are a few of my favorite shots from the evening.






1 comment:

Blair said...

I was just in Seattle this past week!

That would have been so amazing to participate in...
:)